Monday 1 April 2013

Monthly Faves! March 2013



  • Sanctuary Sleep Therapy Body Butter- Have had awful trouble sleeping recent due to my anxiety, so I bought this in hope that it would aid my sleep. I am impressed the scent is very relaxing and soothing, another plus is that it does moisturise.
  • Clinque Anti-blemish Solutions Foundation- My go to foundation for over a year now, my skin is acting up again recently so I thought I would switch back to this foundation as it is oil free.
  • Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- Fallen in love with this palette this month, at first I was a bit like hmm I didn't really need this but for work it is brilliant!
  • 17 Doll'd up Mascara- Great mascara for the day time wear. Doesn't clump, the brush is a plastic brush and separates my lashes really well.
  • Maybelline Fit Me Powder- I'm not too fussy on powder, but it does provide a bit of coverage and the colour matches my skin really well.
  • La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo and Mat- These products are my savours this month, they have been really helping my skin recently. These are a staple in my routine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment