Wednesday 8 May 2013

Barry M| Touch of Magic

You might think what a strange colour lipstick to buy. But oh no, this my friends, is one of the best colour lipsticks I have ever purchased! It applies clear and changes to the perfect colour for your lips. I'm no expert on the science behind it and I won't jump into that as I will probably be totally wrong.

It creates quite a pigmented lip, which I love, it's not drying and has amazing staying power, it can be like a stain! Once I put this on, I have no worries about it for the rest of the day. The more you apply- the more intense the colour is. So it's very workable. I highly recommend this lipstick and I am so glad that I bought it! It would be the perfect gift as you wouldn't need to decide on what colour to purchase for someone!


3 comments:

  1. I heard of this, it looks very pretty on you, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It turns a colour I would never think to pick! So it's quite interesting really. Are you tempted by it?! xx

      Delete
  2. I've wanted to try this out for years! when i tried it out in store my lips went a blue-toned pink so my lips must have a more alkaline ph :) i don't know whether to buy this one or topshop's ph reacting lipstick.

    amy x

    ReplyDelete