Saturday 4 May 2013

Jarome Alexander Magic Minerals Stackables


A friend at work was on about this product the other day, raving about how good it is. I searched online and found it for £8.99 when she had paid around £20. So I thought I would pick it up and give it a go- I LOVE IT. For the price this is the best buy that I have had in ages! Jarome Alexander Magic Mineral stackables comes with an all over face powder, blusher and bronzer, 4 eyeshadows, 3 brushes and a mirror.


Lets start with the all over powder- this is amazing. I was worried it was going to be too dark for my pale complexion but it adjusts well and can be used on all. I don't have the best skin, the occasional spot and I still have acne scarring so I didn't really have a great hope in this. But I was wrong. It's so light and it covers everything so well! It has four colour correctors in the powder. Lavender- to correct sallow complexions. Pink- to conceal dark circles and uneven skin tone. Yellow- to brighten dull skin. Mint- to reduce redness and blemishes. It works so well and it's a nice light coverage so you don't feel like your wearing anything on your skin, perfect for this time of year!

The blusher and the bronzer are very nice when they are mixed together, using the blusher alone I didn't really feel like there was a lot of colour pay off but using them both together you get a nice sunkissed, healthy glow which everyone craves!

I'm not all that big on the eyeshadows yet, but I do love sticking to my naked palettes and I don't think there will really be anything that can take me away from that. I find the colours a very random selection but they are very nice quality and workable into a subtle look.

The brushes are also really nice quality which did surprise me!

All in all I think this is a great product for when I'm in a rush in the mornings. It will also be good for travel purposes as it's all in one!

Have you ever tried anything from Jarmone Alexander before?

No comments:

Post a Comment