Sunday 17 March 2013

Recent Purchases

Very unlike me, but recent I made some higher end make up purchases. I do like the dabble in higher end brands when I feel like I can part with my cash, as there are some things that I just can't find in Boots and Superdrug. I had some leftover christmas money burning a hole in my pocket and Debenhams were offering 10% so I thought why not! As these items have been in my sight for a while now.


Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette- It took me ages to justify this as I have the Naked 2. But I'm a sucker for a neutral matte eye and knew I wanted it, I've gotten a fair bit of use out of this so far and find myself gravitating towards it more then my Naked 2.

Mac Lipsticks in Velvet Teddy and Plumful- These are my first ever Mac purchases everybody! I've always wanted to try their lipsticks and there have always been two that have really stuck out for me. Velvet Teddy- Primarily because of the name, I love teddies! But this is such a nice shade and fellow pastey people like me have recommended it. Plumful- Who hasn't heard of plumful. I'm all about plummy shades me! Favourite lipstick by far. 

No comments:

Post a Comment