Tuesday 30 April 2013

April Faves


It's really not a big one this month, I haven't really been using anything all that different. 

I've turned back to using the Bouriois Healthy Mix foundation as it was a favourite of mine back last year, and with the new formula I thought I would pick it up again, along with the concealer. I'm loving the combo of these two this month and I think they will be a staple for a long time. 

My latest perfume is Hypnotic Poison by Dior and I absolutely love this, I don't think it would be to everybody's taste as it can be quite a heavy perfume, but I do like that. 

The last two products are the MUA highlighter and the Miners blusher bronzer blend, and these are two products which I have been using as a combo also and they are both super cheap! I find they give a nice radiant glow together and thats what we all need this time of year!

What are your monthly favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment