Sunday 28 April 2013

April Glossybox 2013



So I stepped out of the beauty box world for a while as I found it quite tiresome as the products were getting so similar from month to month and I felt that I would rather save my money and buy a product which I actually need/wanted. But this month I just couldn't resist dipping my fingers in!

This months box was designed by Pearl Lowe (isn't it a beauty?!) I saw a lot of reviews before I plunged in and got one for myself but I thought it would be a treat! I was lucky to receive two of the products I wanted the most. I got the Sleek blush in flamingo, so pigmented I have to work with it to get the right amount on the brush as so far I'm a big heavy handed! I got the Essie nail polish in Sugar Daddy, it does appear quite sheer and I'm worrying how I'm going to get on with this, as me and sheer don't go. The perfume sample by Yves Roche is stunning! It's right up my street! A sample of Nip + Fab body butter in coconut latte, I've tried some from this brand before and I'm glad I recieved a scent which I'm yet to try! Last but not least a full sized lip balm from A-Derma, I'm looking forward to giving this a go when my current one has ran out, so for now it'll be waiting.

So I feel that this was a very good box this month as I will be able to use everything that I have received which I find rare with the beauty box scheme,.


Did you get a Glossybox this month?

Follow with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. It was such a good box this month! I got the same as you except the shade of my blusher. The box itself is gorgeous, too :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What shade blush did you get? Flamingo is incredibly bright!

    ReplyDelete