Friday 5 April 2013

My Hair History

Hello everyone
A bit of a different post today, but I remembered my passwords to some of my old accounts and found some gems of photos! The main thing that shone out to me was the rate in which my hair changed. Currently I am in the process of growing out my hairdye to have a fresh start, I'm also growing out an A line bob (which is taking its time!) I have switched to using sulphate free shampoo and have pretty much stopped heat styling my hair. It's long overdue a rest. Below is how my hair has changed over the years, all the dying was done by myself along with styles. Please bare in mind these photo's are rather cringey for me as they are very myspace!

Early 2008





Late 2008




2009


Below: My Prom June 2009


2010



2011


2012


And my hair hasn't really changed much since, but from looking back on these photo's I am so glad I have started to give me hair the much needed break it is going through. As you can see it has been the victim of a lot of dye and various styling. I hope you enjoyed this post, as I found it quite interesting preparing for it!

What's your hair history?

No comments:

Post a Comment