Tuesday 9 April 2013

Suzanne Shares: Work Life

Hello Everyone

I hope you are all well on this jolly Tuesday evening, but doesn't it feel like it should be nearly Friday already? So let's just jump in, I'm going to be starting a series called Suzanne Shares and these posts are just going to be about general life, generally. It could be of topics that I wish to touch upon just because of an interest. It'll be quite a friendly series where I'll just be tip tapping away rambling while watching TV in the evenings, multitasking at it's best!

Some of you may be aware that back in February 2012 I got a Business and Administration Apprenticeship at the local council. I had completed the college side by November 2012, it was all up in the air if I was going to get a job at the end of it, long story short- no. However, I was then given a 9 month contract in a different department. So far I'm really enjoying it, it's very different, but it's a good different. So a opening for a new position has come up in this department- naturally I have applied and have an interview Thursday! I'm not sure whether I'm a bag of nerves or a rolling ball of excitement?! I do suffer from anxiety and panic disorder so it's more than likely a bag of nerves! But the feeling of an interview looming is a somewhat stressful feeling. The waiting is the worst, in my opinion anyway. But the truth is we all have to go through these situations in life from time to time, and they can be quite hard to deal with, especially if there is a a lot going on in life in general. Even if I am not successful, I want to look upon the experience as a positive one, due to the fact that it could open up other options. These times are very stressful but we must all remember to take them in our stride. I will update you all (with some good news hopefully!) once I know.

Take care everyone!

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment