Sunday 12 May 2013


A friend of mine used to work for Clarins and she introduced me to the brand, I became a massive fan of the Instant Smooth primer. I ran out of all the samples I had acquired and really felt like there was always something missing in my routine. 

Well hello, to the sunny weather! I dug out my gradual tanner to get a bit of colour in my life. Then realised my face was still awfully pale, I shy away from face tanners as I am so pale and none seem to work. Then browsing the Clarins website this little beauty just slipped into my virtual basket. Oh and it was love. This is the Instant Smooth primer with a self tanner that builds up after time. It gives such a nice glow of radiance and the colour isn't too much. It's a two in one products and you only need a very small amount as it goes a long way. Such a bargain in my eyes and even though it pained me to pay this much for something (I'm all about savings!) I don't regret it one bit for these summer months. The only downside is in the pot it does have the horrible fake tan smell but once it's on the face this goes! Definitely a staple for the summer months. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds promising! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very good I am enjoying using it, just need the sun to come back out! xx

      Delete