Tuesday 14 May 2013

New Perfume| Vera Wang Pink Princess


Around this time last year I absolutely fell in love with Vera Wang's Princess Night fragrance (the purple glittery heart) I wore the perfume every single day and once it ran out I really struggled getting back into my others. When you have been wearing the same for everyday it's always strange to change it up.

Doing some bank holiday shopping this weekend and I come across this fragrance in Debenhams. Oh, my god. I had to smell to it, as it was the same style bottle of my all time favourite. I fell in love. It's a really sweet perfume, but quite floral at the same time, it's a nice light scent. It has top notes of pink grapefruit and raspberry sorbet. Heart notes of pink hibiscus and honeysuckle. Base notes of marshmallow and winter amber. I would say I agree with the description. I'm not sure whether it beats the Vera Wang Princess Night which I lust over all the time. But it's a nice difference and I'm enjoying wearing it now the summer seems to be coming.

I also got a free bag with the purchase!

Have you tried any Vera Wang perfumes?

No comments:

Post a Comment