Sunday 2 June 2013

Bank Holiday Mac Splurge



So it doesn't take many purchases to class as a splurge in Mac. It was a bank holiday last weekend and I just felt the need to treat myself for some reason, like we do. The two products I picked up are two I have had my eye on for quite some time now. When it comes to Mac I like to make sure that I really want the product before spending the money.

The first product is the Mac Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle. I think I have had my eye on this product for over a year now and I haven't been able to find a cheaper product that fills my craving. I saw rave reviews of this online and just decided to go for it. It's stunning, the glitter is quite chunky which will take some getting used to but the glow it gives is so healthy! Perfect for this time of year, and I haven't been very well recently so I need a bit of radiance to my skin!

I then thought I would pick up another Mac lipstick as I would like to extend my collection. I bought Patisserie, this seems like the perfect nude with a bit of sparkle. I have quite bad lips so I have to make sure that they are super soft before I use this otherwise it can look a bit yuk. My lips are quite pigmented so I don't see the same effect that I see people talking about. But all in all, I'm going to get this to work.

What are your favourite Mac Products?


No comments:

Post a Comment