Wednesday 22 May 2013

Urban Decay Theodora Palette


I was in two minds about this product for a while and I was in two minds about which one to get. But I decided to go with the Theodora palette as I know I will get lots more use out of this one- and I have already! I purchased it from Debenhams and also got 10% off and triple points! Winner.

The palette is the style of the Urban Decay Build Your Own Palettes, only this is a steal as it's full already and you get a travel sized eyeliner and lipstick!

The Shadows are shades Broken, Beware, Bewitch, West, Spell and Jealous.

I love the fact there are also duo shadows here, two for the price of one! I get a lot of use out of all the colours and I'm so glad I purchased it after a large debate with myself. In usual Urban Decay standard the eyeshadows are really pigmented, nice and shimmery and just a pleasure to use. I never doubt Urban Decay when it comes to eyeshadows. 

Have you bought any Urban Decay Limited Edition Palettes?

1 comment:

  1. I have the Glinda one and other Urban decay palettes. The only reason I didn't purchase this one is because I have so many similar shades already. Urban decay are fab though, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete