Sunday 1 September 2013

Away for a while...

So I have been away for ages and I know it! Life just gets in the way sometimes and on this occasion this is what happened!

As some of you may know I was on the look out for a new job as I was only on a temporary contract for a couple of months! Well the good news is, I got a new job! It's a 2 year contract so it is a lot longer than the one I was on. But it's not nice going on temporary contracts all the time as you never know if it will be renewed or not! But they are quite a common thing these days.

Also I have been going through a lot of family/personal issues and health issues, but hopefully the mist is all clearing now and everything will be on the mend, so I hope to resume with the blogging and continuing doing what I enjoy.

I hope you have all been well and had a wonderful summer (september now woop! autumn leaves here we come!)

Take care everyone and hopefully a new post will be up soon!

xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment