Tuesday 23 April 2013

Empties




  • Naked Shampoo- I love this range and have totally moved over to this, no my sulphates for my hair!
  • Champeneys body butter and scrub- What luxury products these are, really love them. The consistency of the body butter is really interesting but is great.
  • Johnsons Baby Oil- I add this to the bath sometimes, to add moisture to my skin, would recommend this as a cheap bath oil!
  • La Roche Posay Matte Moisturiser- This stuff is amazing now I've ran out I find my skin to be so oily!

I took another photo of some empties but can't seem to find it! It included;
  • Dove Maximum protection deodorant
  • About 3 old mascara's
  • Some blotting papers
  • L'oral true match powder
  • Tesco Body Wash
  • Steam cream
  • Soap and Glory Body Butter

No comments:

Post a Comment