Sunday 21 April 2013

Suzanne Shares: An Update

Following on from my last post I thought I would update you all (I did say in the last post that I would.) So I didn't get the job, which is a bit gutting. It actually went to a friend of mine, which makes the situation a bit more awkward. I felt sad for myself but happy for her at the same time, such a weird way to feel! But hey, I've decided that these things happen for a reason, and that just wasn't my time, it'll be here soon, I hope. I'm still on the look out and there are some jobs appearing so it's not going to hurt to give them a go! It is so hard to find work these days, people just don't believe it or think people aren't looking hard enough, but truly it's a hard and stressful experience.

Take care all.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment