Thursday 16 May 2013

B.Pure Micellar Water



Living in England I can't get my hands on the famous Bioderma very easily and I don't wish to pay the hefty price tag in the places that do sell it. I have noticed a number of micellar waters in the drugstore recently and I was in superdrug, saw this one on offer and thought- why not! So far I am in love. This is the best, easiest and quickest way to remove my make up after a long day at the office!

It's so easy to use, just put on a cotton pad, I then tend to press it on my eye for a couple of seconds and remove. No pain whatsoever! My eyes are extremely sensitive so to find something that works for me is great. I can't compare it to any other micellar water as I have never tried one, but I'm pretty content with this one anyway!

I think I picked this up for about £3.99 it might still be on offer in superdrug so go and check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment