I'm totally in love with this months and it may of rekindled my love for beauty boxes! I was so surprised to see 2 make up products in my box this month- but I'm over the moon! It's so rare and I love both. This month Glossybox 2 so it's a birthday box, with lovely tissue paper and really vibrant ribbon. This month in my box I received:
- Caudalie Divine Oil- This is a multipurpose oil, it can be used on body, face and hair. I'm all over multipurpose products as I find they are really beneficial to have as they can be used for a number of things. Caudalie has become a big brand recently and I have been tempted by this product quite a few times so I'm really glad I get to try this, it's such a decent size and I can imagine it will last a while.
- Jelly Pong Pong Fairy Lash Mascara- First off, what a cute name?! And the packaging is lovely. I'm really looking forward to testing this out, it claims to be a light weight mascara that you can't feel on your lashes (and I hate that feeling.) Mascara's are something I am always interested in trying as I change mine all the time.
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Super Lip Gloss in Raspberry- This is so my colour! I can't wait to test this, I'm interested in the sticky factor but I think this will be a really pigmented gloss. But purples are well up my valley! So pleased to receive another full sized make up product.
- L'Occitaine Angelica Hydration Cream- Another brand I love. I admire the hand creams so I am really looking forward to testing this face cream. It's a really decent sample sized and I'm sure it will be enough for me to test it properly. I am in the market for some new face creams so this could be an interesting one!
- Beautiful Movements Cosmetics Prime and Create Mixing Medium- This is the one product I am a bit hmm about in the box. You can use it alone as a primer to give a matte base for make up products. Or you can mix it with powder products to create cream products. To me this does seem a bit of a faff especially in the week when I'm going to work in the mornings. But I am interesting in seeing how it does mix. I will probably try it with a blusher.
Overall I am so pleased with this box, there are 2 full sized products and decent sample sizes, for a birthday box this is definitely great! There is a gift included from Glossybox as well- travel nail files in a match box style!